Experienced Telluride Criminal Defense Attorney Jon R. Fee
An arrest and criminal case can turn your life upside down. When you or someone you love has been accused of a crime, the representation of an experienced defense lawyer can make all of the difference in the strength and outcome of your case. It can also greatly impact your freedom and future.
Telluride Criminal Defense Attorney Jon R. Fee is fully of aware of everything that can hang in the balance when you face criminal charges – and of how a well-structured defense can position a case for the best possible resolution. This, along with the ideal of justice, drives Mr. Fee to provide exceptional defense representation to clients facing any type of misdemeanor and/or felony charges.
Have You or a Loved One Been Accused of a Crime?
Call (970) 335-9278 or Email Us
for a Free, Confidential Consultation
Attorney Jon R. Fee is available day or night to discuss your situation and aggressively defend you at every step moving forward.
While the firm’s office hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, Mr. Fee is available evenings and weekends to meet and defend clients. He can meet you at jail (following an arrest), and he can travel to meet you at another location if you have lost your license as a result of an arrest or criminal charges.
Dedicated to Providing Superior Defense Advocacy for Misdemeanor & Felony Cases
Strategic, relentless and dedicated, Attorney Jon R. Fee is a skilled trial lawyer who has successfully tried several dozen jury trials. Mr. Fee has extensive experience handling all types of misdemeanor and felony defense cases, including (but not limited to) cases involving charges of:
- Violent crimes, like assault and battery, domestic violence, kidnapping and homicide
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution, manufacturing and trafficking
- Property crimes, including theft, vandalism, arson and trespassing
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, prostitution and failure to register as a sex offender
- Traffic offenses, including DUIs, driving on a suspended license and vehicular manslaughter.
Attorney Jon R. Fee also handles record sealing and expungement cases.
With experience as a former prosecutor, Mr. Fee is extremely effective at:
- Predicting the prosecution’s game plan – With the ability to anticipate the prosecution’s case, Mr. Fee can identify the best available strategies and arguments to make the defense case as strong as possible.
- Guiding the accused through the complexities and challenges of the criminal justice system – Mr. Fee knows how the system works and how it can break down. This gives him the insight to help his clients take the right steps at every phase of their case so they can navigate the system as successfully as possible.
Attorney Jon R. Fee Can Help You
Set Your Criminal Defense Case Up for the Best Possible Resolution
In addition to his remarkable litigation experience and skills, Mr. Fee is committed to and highly skilled at:
- Representing his clients outside the courtroom – Mr. Fee will pursue out-of-court resolutions whenever possible and beneficial to his clients. This can include fighting for alternatives to trial, conviction and/or jail or prison time.
- Providing personal, compassionate legal service – Mr. Fee cares about his clients and takes the time to listen to and understand their situation, concerns and objectives. He is also dedicated to providing meaningful, honest feedback so his clients are fully aware of the progress and status of their case – and so they can make the best choices for them at every stage.
- Fighting for the best possible resolutions – With a background in psychology, Mr. Fee is exceptionally effective and persuasive at framing defense cases. He knows how to present these cases to judges, juries and district attorneys to position them for the best possible outcomes.
Telluride Criminal Defense Lawyer Jon R. Fee is licensed to practice in the states of Colorado and Maryland, as well as in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, you do not have to face and fight the charges alone.
Contact Attorney Jon R. Fee as soon as possible
for the best possible defense representation.